Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from posborne

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rjwolfe3

Our Central Ohio local chapter meets at Woodwerks, normally once a quarter. We kind of fell off but we are trying to get back on it. Look for updates in the Ohio Local Chapter thread. Welcome to the forum!

We will also be having occasional get togethers in southern Ohio (around Dayton) and northern Ohio around Cleveland.

If you are look for a woodturning club there is a local American Association of Woodturner's Club that meets in Columbus. I don't know the details though.

gad5264

Hey Phil, welcome to IAP. You will find a great bunch of people here and they are all a wealth of information. Don't be afraid to ask any question ou come up with. That is how we all learn.

Last Thursday was the monthly meeting of the Central Ohio Woodturners down on the OSU campus. You can check out upcoming events on their website.

Once again, welcome.

Grant

Grizz

Banned
awwwwwe... I don't get to go to them anymore. And they don't have them here in Delaware. :frown:

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Welcome Phil! Post some pictures of your pens because around here, No Pics = didn't happen.

I wonder if you are the Phil Osborne that works in the same building as I do. Time will tell.

Top Bottom