Meeting of Tri-State Chapter (PA, NJ, DE)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randyrls

I would love to see different methods of CA finish...

Tom; That is great! Bring your favorite CA finishing method. The meeting details are on the "Sticky Message" at the top of the forum. Hope to see you there!

I will bring some maple blanks tubed and ready to finish. I need to start a list of things to bring!

Mark

Is there a possible date for the next meeting?

I'd love to attend and meet some of you folks. -M

randyrls

Is there a possible date for the next meeting?

I'd love to attend and meet some of you folks. -M

Mark; I have not scheduled anything. Past meetings were held in the Woodcraft store in Downingtown.

I'll see if I can get some possible dates and schedule a meeting.

I put you on my contact list and if you want to follow the activity in the forum, you can subscribe to the entire forum. You will get an email notification whenever a message is posted to the forum. Click on "Forums", "Local Chapters", scroll down and click on "Tri-State". Under "Forum tools" click on "Subscribe to this Forum".

Mark

Thanks. I will do that. I appreciate it. I was just down in the Woodcraft store in Downingtown, last Sunday. I met Paul and talked at length with him. Great guy...

Len Shreck

Hello all I am new does anyone live in North Eastern/ Central Pa? I live about an hour north of Harrisburg and about an hour south of Scranton/Wilks Berra, Right off I81 exit 116. If anyone is close I would like to see first hand someone turning a pen or finishing some. Thanks Len Shreck

USAFVET98

Len,
I am in Hawley area about 45 minutes from Scranton. Are you familiar with lake wallenpaupack?

Hello all I am new does anyone live in North Eastern/ Central Pa? I live about an hour north of Harrisburg and about an hour south of Scranton/Wilks Berra, Right off I81 exit 116. If anyone is close I would like to see first hand someone turning a pen or finishing some. Thanks Len Shreck

Len Shreck

I am not familiar with that area. I am invited to a meeting of wood turners tonight in the Harrisburg area. I am not sure if I am going but as of now it is a possibility. Is there a group up your way? Please let me know. Len

randyrls

Any news concerning future meetings?

Ken; I haven't scheduled anything over winter because of weather concerns and because I ski a lot during the winter. The other week I went to Stratton Mountain Vermont. -9 degrees, but the skiing was good. This weekend I'm going to Lake Tahoe for a week. They are getting so much snow, I may need one of those flags made for bicycles.

I will call them before I leave and post a message. If you would be interested, you can subscribe to the entire "Tri-State" forum so you will get notified of any new posts. I posted the how-to earlier in this thread.

The lead time for the Woodcraft store is about 6-8 weeks, so the meeting will not take place until sometime in April.

Top Bottom