Meesha’s first pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cwalker935

Cwalker935

Meesha is 10 years old and quite the survivor. She fought cancer for three long years of her short life and has suffered greatly from all of the destructive treatments. Despite all this she is a active, happy, beautiful, and pleasant little girl. Thankfully she is currently cancer free and has been for several years. We had an impromptu Pen turning session today and she made her first pen. She had to stand on a little stool and did quite well with the turning, sanding and finishing. She wanted to keep the protective cap on the refill to keep it safe.

8AC7E60E-34E2-466E-AA09-2E631DAD313F.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Meesha - Well done!

Your first pen is wonderful. I hope you enjoy it for many years (but it's only a pen, the memories are more important), cherish the companionship of turning it, as well as the friendship that accompanied it's creation. You have had many challenges, but I hope better options are in your future.

Be well, Mark

eharri446

The pen is gorgeous. However, I like her face. She is trying so hard to keep a straight face, while all the time she is wanting to break out into a big smile.

OZturner

Wonderful Pen Meesha,
Excellent Fit and Superb Finish,
Congratulations,
Brian,
Cody, Congratulations my Friend, you are one in a million, a wonderful gesture. Keep up your Good Work.
Brian.

I work at a cancer clinic so this hit me right in the feelies. What an outstanding job she did on the pen. And I agree, she looks like she's trying so hard not to smile - which she has every right to do after making that beauty! Well done from both of you!

Top Bottom