"Loser" winners

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I believe most of these have been expedited. But, if you won in the loser's drawing and have not received or been contacted about receiving your prize, please PM me, so I can co-ordinate.

Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

I was a loser, does that make me a winner:confused:, or only the losers who were winners really winners who were losers:confused:.
Think I'll take two aspirin and call in in the morning:frown:

bensoelberg

I was a loser, does that make me a winner:confused:, or only the losers who were winners really winners who were losers:confused:.
Think I'll take two aspirin and call in in the morning:frown:

Roy,
It's pretty simple. If you won during the trivia contest, you lost out on being a member of the loser club, (we'll call them "winner losers") everyone who lost at trivia won a membership into the loser club, (let's call them loser winners). All the loser winners were entered into a drawing for additional prizes. Those who won are now "winner, loser winners" and those who did not are now "loser, loser winners". I feel that as an English teacher I should mention that in English, double negatives are strictly taboo, and since calling someone a loser is fairly negative, we might need to rename the "loser, loser winners" the "winner winners" seeing as how two negatives equal a positive and they were able to successfully hold on to their positions in the prestigious loser's club. Keep in mind that all of the "winner losers" are still just that due to their ineligibility to play. Hopefully that clears it all up. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Congrats to all the "winner, loser winners" from a "winner loser", and to all the "winner winners" - good luck next year! :good:

Last edited:
Top Bottom