Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

philipff

It used to be that the site would remember my login info. Now, every time I log in I have to enter everything- - user name and password. Putting a mark in the "remember me" box does no good. How do I fix this? THanks, Philip

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
It used to be that the site would remember my login info. Now, every time I log in I have to enter everything- - user name and password. Putting a mark in the "remember me" box does no good. How do I fix this? THanks, Philip
This happens now and then. I usually recommend that you delete cookies from penturners.org. If that doesn't fix it, let me know (PM please)

Woodnick43

This happens now and then. I usually recommend that you delete cookies from penturners.org. If that doesn't fix it, let me know (PM please)
Jeff I am having the same problem on both my iPad and desktop
Now what????
Don

Skie_M

I would say ... clear your cookies and browser cache on both devices, and then see if it'll let you log in as before. Remember that you'll need to put your username and password in again after clearing cookies.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Now what????
Don
Your account looks to be fine, so I'll guess that it's something on your end. I presume that you're checking the "Remember Me" box.

I don't know what browser you're using on your PC, so I can't tell you specifically the clicks needed to remove individual cookies. Try a simple log off then log on again and see if that fixes the persistence problem.

For to clear history and cookies on your iPad, tap Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data. Note that will clear all your Safari data, so if you are using a persistent logon with another website, you'll have to log on again.

Woodnick43

Now what????
Don
Your account looks to be fine, so I'll guess that it's something on your end. I presume that you're checking the "Remember Me" box.

I don't know what browser you're using on your PC, so I can't tell you specifically the clicks needed to remove individual cookies. Try a simple log off then log on again and see if that fixes the persistence problem.

For to clear history and cookies on your iPad, tap Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data. Note that will clear all your Safari data, so if you are using a persistent logon with another website, you'll have to log on again.
Jeff, I tried your sugggestion and I worked all is well now.
Thank you for your help!!
Don

Top Bottom