List of Contests

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
This is to list all contests in one place so we can get a total of prizes

Trivia Contest - Bruce/Rob/Len/Chuck

Freestyle Pen - Landon

Ugly Pen - Scott (Do we want to do Trash Talking?)

Liars Club (?) - Scott

Photography Contest - Curtis

Donation Drawing - Jeff

Modified Cigar - Butch

Basic (?) Pen - Butch

Best Article 2009 - Keith

Guess The Skin - Hank/Dawn

Ten Contests Any more, any less? If these contests are what we want to do, I need input on the timing. (Got yours, Landon, thanks.)

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scott

Yes, and Yes! Yes we'll do the Trash Talking, and yes I'll do the Liar's Club. I would like to get somebody else willing to help out. I will need somebody with a caustic wit, who is willing to stir things up! Ed! You sure you don't want to leave your "day-job" and come to work for me as an instigator? ;-)

Scott.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Scott,

I have been accused of being a bit sardonic in the wit department.:rolleyes: Let me know if I can help.

Yes, and Yes! Yes we'll do the Trash Talking, and yes I'll do the Liar's Club. I would like to get somebody else willing to help out. I will need somebody with a caustic wit, who is willing to stir things up! Ed! You sure you don't want to leave your "day-job" and come to work for me as an instigator? ;-)

Scott.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager

Scott.

Hey Scott!!

I'm not cut out for "trash talking". I enjoy humor, but I believe it's best directed at oneself or VERY good friends who know your intentions.

I didn't read much of last years, the tone bothered me.

So, better to find someone else for that honor. It's just not MY cup of tea.

My sincere thanks for asking me though!!!

Top Bottom