Ligero fountain pen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from WoodChucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodChucker

This is one of the pens from (Anthony's)group purchases. It's a Ligero Fountain Pen made with a Amboyna Burl blank and finished with friction polish. Anthony I like this pen even better then the El Grande. Thanks!

LigeroFountain.jpg

R.T.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodpens

Beautiful pen, R.T.! That is one pretty piece off Amboyna. I have seen some talk about the Ligero. Is that CSU's version of the El Grande?

WoodChucker

Thanks Jim,

yes, from what I understand it is. Anthony will correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm right. It's a nice feeling pen.

R.T.

PenWorks

Merry Christmas RT. That's one you won't want to sell. That's a KEEPER. You still have to AX the dipressing green felt background.LOL. Even I got Christmas off. Have a great day. beautifull pen. Anthony

WoodChucker

Anthony, Merry Christmas to you also.

Well it's about time you said something about my green background,every time I post a pic I think you'll speak up and tell me to get rid of it. Well mission accomplished and now I can change it. [:D]

Hope everyone has a GREAT Christmas!

R.T.

PenWorks

RT. That's what I get for being a nice guy and biting my tounge for a month.[:D] I should have spoke up sooner. I sent you an e mail about it, so as not to embarrase you.[:D] Time to bring back the Eagle & Flag. Glad you like the kit, I think it is nicer then the El Grande. Anthony

WoodChucker

Thanks Kirk, this was the first time I turned a Amboyna Burl and I agree with you, it's beautiful wood.

Anthony, I got your e-mail and thanks again for the advice. I'm not going to give up, I just need to come up with a better way to advertise my pens, and you've given me some good ideas that I'll try. If I can just make enough to cover the cost my hobby I'll be happy. I guess thats true for a lot of us here. Heck, I don't even like to write, so I don't need any pens at all, really. [:D]

Thanks Gregory, that was a special background that I used for Anthony, I was sick of it a long time ago, but I found out Anthony hated green and that little devil in me just made me keep it. [}:)] lol.

R.T.

WoodChucker

Thanks Doug, yeah that it does, but I really need to find a nice background that I can use for all my pens because they'll be going on my web page and that green might be a little to bold. Need something a little more neutral.

R.T.

PenWorks

Doug, the reason it jumps out, is because it want's to jump off that UGLY green felt, that came from a 1940's jewelry store [:D]

It is like painting the Mona Lisa and framing it in a 10.99 aluminum frame. [:p]

No question RT's skill at making pens, but if he takes this photo and transposes it to his web site, forget it. [:)] He'll take that pen to his grave [:D]

I don't mind he uses it here, just to scorth my *ss. [B)] That's half the fun of this place.

But if RT is going to sell pens, he needs to think marketing, and eye apeall. Look at the Krone pen adds in the magazines, you can't find the pen from the half naked women in the add. [:)]

I scene a pen Wayne made flash across the screen the other day, and I stopped everything I was doing, It was the one with the constistution or something in the ackground. I would have bought that pen, thinking, "if I buy that pen, I would be able to write like that".

When I post a picture lately, I get more compliments on the pen case, than the pen. I'm getting a complex! [:D]

This was fun, at least I can go to bed, knowing I got the last word in tonight [8D] Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom