Lazer cut Flames

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
A kit pen all the way. Got the laser cut wood kit from Ken Nelson (kallenshaanwoods). Derek Oliver was kind enough to provide me with the Apprentice Classica with Gunmetal plating. My brother came to visit us, and I thought he would like this kit, to go with all of his other Harley garb. He was indeed happy to have it. Thought I would post here, to show that I CAN still make a kit pen.:biggrin: Now that they have left, I can get serious about a couple of other projects. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_1157.JPG
    IMG_1157.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_1158.JPG
    IMG_1158.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 153
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

chriselle

Nice Chuck! I don't mean to make this sound pretentious in the least bit....but I made a slimline the other day for a customer. It has been many many years since I did one of those. I made it while in the middle of finishing up 6 sets of kitless ebonite cap, bodies and sections. Felt weird.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Awesome pen!
Thanks!

that made a change Chuck :) did it feel like you were cheating when you were turning it? lol
:biggrin: Thanks Brad! YES, too easy after they're tubed.

Nice Chuck! I don't mean to make this sound pretentious in the least bit....but I made a slimline the other day for a customer. It has been many many years since I did one of those. I made it while in the middle of finishing up 6 sets of kitless ebonite cap, bodies and sections. Felt weird.
Same here Chris :biggrin: Haven't made a kit in quite awhile. I'm glad this was an easy one. The biggest challenge is holding all the pieces together, while double wrapping the rubber bands around them.:redface:

Looks good Chuck.
Thank Derek, for the kit, AND compliment.:biggrin:

Top Bottom