Lapis Emperor

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from thewishman

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewishman

My latest custom ordered pen - dark lapis from r and b crafts (most beautiful gold veining!) and lots of Abranet (thanks Rudy.)

Critiques welcome.

20081103437_P1030043.jpg

20081103475_P10300491.jpg

Chris

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Firefyter-emt

Chris, I for one think that blank is perfect for this kit. Sometimes gaudy looks good, with this kit, it works. I have been wanting this kit for a while and have that same exact blank saved just for the day I pull the trigger on yet another fountain pen for myself. [;)]

I also might just run some Diamine Sepia ink in it just to work off the gold trimming. [:D]

Texatdurango

Originally posted by Firefyter-emt
<br />Chris, I for one think that blank is perfect for this kit. Sometimes gaudy looks good, with this kit, it works. I have been wanting this kit for a while and have that same exact blank saved just for the day I pull the trigger on yet another fountain pen for myself. [;)]

I also might just run some Diamine Sepia ink in it just to work off the gold trimming. [:D]
Chris, Looks great, I too think it's a smashing combination, but I could be biased. [:)] I've made three of these and sold two. I think the blue lapis was made for this kit.

Lee, when you make your fountain pen, it might come out something like this... [:D]

200811054850_blue-lapis-open.jpg
<br />

JasonF

Great looking pen. Chris, the color in the second photo looks darker than the first. Which one looks closest to the actual color?

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Very nice combo (IMO) Chris.

AND you sold an Emperor, ROLLERBALL?????

What's he gonna do, defend himself????

The few Emperors I have sold have been to pen collectors - Congrats on finding a USER!!!!!

thewishman

Originally posted by JasonF
<br />Great looking pen. Chris, the color in the second photo looks darker than the first. Which one looks closest to the actual color?

The second picture is closer to the actual color. Still learning the photo stuff.

Thanks for the nice compliments. This was ordered (and delivered this morning) to a customer with a pocket full of Waterman pens. He wanted something gaudy to show off. He is a marketing consultant who wants to get my business off the ground - willing to work for pens.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom