Jr.Statesman & Perfume sprayer.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from WoodChucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodChucker

This is one of the group purchase pens, it's a Jr. Statesman rollerball made from Died Red Maple Burl.
Jr%20Statesman.jpg

And this is a perfume sprayer I made for my wife, it's made from Ebony & Cocobolo.
Perfume%20Sprayer.jpg

R.T.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WoodChucker

Thanks Wayne, yeah the new kits are really sharp,wish I could have gotten a few more. [:)]

Thanks Anthony, yep I already had the blanks cut waiting for the big day. [:D]

R.T.

PenWorks

Rt, it's almost midnight here, and I just came up from the shop a little while ago. I know your in Michigan, so it's about 3 am. Do you sleep, or turn pens 24 hours a day? I got a late start tonight because I had cousins in from Michigan. GO TO BED, you need your rest for tomarrows work. Anthony

WoodChucker

Anthony, I have a sleeping disorder. I've had it about all my life. I only sleep about 30 minutes at a time, four or five times a day, and that's if I'm lucky. Most of the time I only get a total of 2 to 3 hours of sleep in a 24 hour period. But I can fall asleep talking to someone and not even know it. I've hurt a lot of peoples feelings doing this too. My family and friends have gotten used to it, I think.[:I] But as long as I'm up doing something, I never get tired. But if I stop and sit down, I can go out in a heart beat, but I wake up just as fast. Just sitting down at the computer and typing a short post, I may fall asleep a couple of times before I'm done, I'm a riot at the dinner table. [:D] I don't have a clue what a good nights sleep is......R.T.
R.T.

PenWorks

So that's what that is. I have a little too, every time my wife starts talking and making lists of things for me to do, I just nod off. So long as you sleep at the dinner table and the computer and not fall a sleep at the lathe, it's okay. It's funny, I have had customers sit at my desk and fall asleep while we were talking. I would leave them alone till they came back on their own time. Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom