Jr. Gent II RB in Verdigris PR

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from EarlD

EarlD

On my first order from Exotic Blanks the Verdigris blank was out of stock. I opted to be notified when they had more in and soon had an email - and another order. :) I think this was worth the wait.

I chose a Jr. Gent II in Gold TI for this one. The poly resin blank received the usual micromesh to 12k, then the Beale's white diamond buff and wax. Tubes were painted black.

This pen is the reason I asked for advice on this forum about removing the "accent" pieces from kits in this thread: http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1247159#poststop
I just really didn't want any black on this pen. jskeen gave me some tips about disassembling the parts of the Jr. Gent II and it worked. Thanks, jskeen. I used the Gold ring and cap center piece from a Rhodium kit with this Gold TI kit. The black ring and cap center from the Gold TI were then re-assembled in the Rhodium kit for future use.

As always, comments and suggestions are welcome.

Earl

P1030447.jpg

P1030448.jpg

P1030442.jpg

P1030444.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Another great looking pen, Earl!!!

Thanks for waiting for Verdigris!! No two blanks are ever the same:biggrin::biggrin:

Bobalu

That's a beauty, Earl. Seeing that made me pull out my EB blank box and see if I had a Verdigris blank in there somewhere. Yep, two of 'em down at the bottom that I've probably been sitting on for a year. I bet at least one of them will become a pen by tomorrow. Thanks for the inspiration.

EarlD

Well, please post a picture or four of it! As usual, the pen's even better looking in hand.

Earl

Top Bottom