Jeff's Shop

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I cleaned it up a little tonight, so I thought I'd show you what it looks like. It's about 20x25, in the basement of my house. I'm selling my house soon, so looking at all I have to pack up makes me tired! Next house, I want a first floor shop!

20041151835_shop2.jpg

20041151742_shop1.jpg

20041151933_shop3.jpg

200411511349_shop_pen2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fred in NC

Nice shop, Jeff ! Very well organized. And, surprise, I see you have a lathe! [:D]

I completely understand your concern about moving! I moved here less than a year ago. Some of my tools and stuff are still packed, and the way it looks, I will be moving again in the near future. Not fun!

Tom McMillan

Wow, Jeff!!! That's real nice---only wish I had that much room. The moving's never fun---but, hopefully you can recreate what you have here--only on ground level, huh?

Scott

Oh Man! Jeff's shop is clean, too! I can't even hardly walk around in my shop! That's just wrong! ;-)

Very nice shop Jeff! It must be time to start turning!

Scott.

Rudy Vey

Jeff,

how do you like your Oneida cyclone dust collector?? I am thinking of upgrading to a cyclone and be interested in other people's experience with them.

Rudy

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Rudy - I really love the Oneida. I don't have a hood for the lathe, so I just park the hose behind the workpiece and it does a great job. It really improved my planer performance too.

Nice shop Jeff. I wouldn't trade your job (of moving) for anything! We once moved 5 times in 3 years and that was enough for me. We moved here 15 years ago when we retired and this is where I'm going to stay until the pine box comes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom