Jeff Powell Blood Moon fountain pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Lenny

Lenny

Jeff Powell's Blood Moon blank from exoticblanks on a Rhodium Jr. Gent II fountain pen. I used several coats of CA for the finish, sanded with micro mesh pads, followed by plastic polish and then buffing with Xfine and fine using the methods George (Texatdurango) uses as he posted here

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=55476&highlight=buffing+kicked+notch

Thanks to Jeff and Ed and Dawn for making them available! :)

Thanks for looking !

Attachments

• IMG_4009s.jpg
    IMG_4009s.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 606
  • IMG_4015-s.jpg
    IMG_4015-s.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 595
  • IMG_4022s.jpg
    IMG_4022s.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 513
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Nice job, Lenny!!

Really nice to see the INSIDE of one of Jeff's blanks, for a change!! Moon is cool, too!!

Lenny

My daughter is a big fan of the Twilight books! If this one doesn't sell by Christmas it'll find it's way under the tree with her name on it! :biggrin:

wizard

Beautiful pen! Love the colors. The moon and star series by Jeff is awesome.
Nice job turning and finishing!

ToddMR

Lenny great pen. My daughter loves the Twilight saga as well. I bet your daughter will love it even if you have to make another lol. You did a really good job on this pen.,

phillywood

Lenny, that's very nice looking pen. I have a qsn. what's that figure under the moon the camel color shape or figure? Is that part of the grain or something that Jeff put into the blank?

Lenny

Lenny, that's very nice looking pen. I have a qsn. what's that figure under the moon the camel color shape or figure? Is that part of the grain or something that Jeff put into the blank?

Looking at it now I probably should have arranged the photo differently to show the wolf in a better position!

Thanks everyone for the kind comments!

Top Bottom