It's been a while...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Maverick KB

It's been a while since I have been posting. Things have been going really well around here. I'm very pleased to say, Shed Life is now offering full commercial grade stabilization services for just about anything you can send us. We are also picking up steam with new custom HDPE box molds that use a patent pending no hardware design... that's right, no screws in your HDPE mold to strip out!

The exotic burls and wood selection keeps growing and we're expecting a new shipment from Brazil in about a month or so. Tons of Chittum burl and more! Things have been going so well in fact, I had to trade in the car yesterday and now have an F250 Super Duty to haul even more wood around.

Looking forward to getting back in touch with IAP and this wonderful community! Hope everyone is well and we'll talk to you soon!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Maverick KB

Hey John,
Business is doing quite well. I've got a loyal base building and keep doing what I can for everyone. My best product so far seems to be the customer service. Sadly, that takes a lot of free time away for playing around on here and other social activities, but I'm really enjoying it! Who knows... maybe next year I can actually get paid! Still haven't taken a paycheck yet, but I suppose an old truck counts for now :)

Top Bottom