Is The 2008 Bash Over??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

Hey Scott:

Are we done with the 2008 Bash? I'm thinking about cleaning out all of my emails and other "junk" that was accumulated during the Bash. If all prizes are awarded and delivered, I'm thinking I would like to do some house cleaning.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

fiferb

Uh Oh, I hope so. I dumped all my stuff yesterday. Didn't think about having to go back for a new winner because we couldn't award a prize.

Scott

Yeah, I just cleaned mine out this morning! I guess that means that unless Jeff has some use for us that this planning forum will get closed down soon as well. The thing is, if we were to do this right, now would be the time to set up next year's Bash, instead of this November. But then I never was any good at doing what I should! [8D]

Take care all!

Scott.

Randy_

OK, I'm game.

First trivia question for 2009.

What is the only quadruped with four knees??

And for Jeff or Andrew. Are you still having problems contacting winners or is the prize distribution issue in some other area? Is there anything we can do to help??

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
I just got the last prize sent out from Alumilite...a miscommunication coupled with email problems was the culprit there, but she sent the last prize out today - so no problems on that account...

I had also been trying to get the prize from Beall sent out, and had to pass that one on to Jeff, as I had no luck getting through to Beall....so hopefully Jeff has that one sorted out by now too!

Andrew

Top Bottom