Inspired by Loiminchay

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

PenWorks

Here is a pen inspired by Patrick Chu's Loiminchay pens.
Made from red with gold web trustone and black ebonite.
Pen parts from a Ligero FP. I made some larger and some smaller,
but pretty much have settled on this size and design.
Thanks for looking and any comments :)

20085354734_tower_combo_penchetta.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Anthony, the color combo is indeed very Oriental as is the shape,just not to sure if I like it or not so send it to me to test for the next year or so, this way I can get adjusted to it;).

its_virgil

Nice pen Anthony. I liked it as soon as I saw it. You know that sometimes a pen has been lost on its way back from the display. Possession is one of the most important concepts in law. Possession is itself a property right. Absent evidence to the contrary, it provides evidence of ownership. Possession of a thing for long enough can become ownership. In the same way, the passage of time can bring to an end the owner's right to recover possession of a thing.

Just something for you to think about. :D:D:D See ya in a couple of weeks.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

PenWorks

Thanks for the comments. It was a fun pen to make. Took me a couple of tries to get the dimmensions how I wanted it.
Takes some pretty big black ebonite to do the ends, gotta go find some more.

Roy, as you can see, I can't send you the pen to try. Seems Virgil already has it and sounds like it might not be coming back to me :D
At least I can always make another, if it don't find its way back home. :)

And Virgil, don't finger it all UP !! I don't want to see Texas size paw prints on it. :D

Darley

Cool pen Anthony like the red and gold true stone ( where did you get it ? ) now IMHO something missing in this pen, I think a little off white between Ebony and true stone will complement in a better looking, this is my personal opinion;), now OT did you receive my PM regarding your blue ink cartridge ?? Don is waiting as well as me :D[:p]

PenWorks

Originally posted by Darley

now IMHO something missing in this pen, I think a little off white between Ebony and true stone will complement in a better looking,

Everyone is a critic :D [}:)] :D

Serge, I saw where you said you sent a PM, sorry, I did not see one.
Will drop you a note. Can't keep Virgil waiting.

Top Bottom