ice molds

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

elody21

I just found an ice mold at a resale shop. I was wondering if it is the one some of you use for your casting. These are the right shape and on the bottom is a blue snap on lid. Do the ones from WalMart have the lid on the bottom. The way the resin eats through some types of plastic I just wanted to make sure. Thanks Alice

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

elody21

Thanks everyone!! So which one works better blue or green?[:D][:D][:D][?][:D][:D][:D]

cozee

Originally posted by elody21
<br />Thanks everyone!! So which one works better blue or green?[:D][:D][:D][?][:D][:D][:D]

Green, blue? I don't know, just started casting. But I do know I saw a fuschia colored one I am going to go back and get!!![}:)][:D][:D][8D]

jkirkb94

Haven't tried turning ice yet,Alice![}:)][:D][;)] Sounds like a good idea for casting. Has anyone found/tried silicone ice molds that would work? Pressing out the plastic might be easier!? Kirk[8D]

elody21

[:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0] I would love a fushca one! I think that would cast much better![:D][:D][:D][:D]

alamocdc

Alfred, no pic, but Walmart (and probably others) sells them. They are ice trays for making ice "cubes" (actually cylinders) for water bottles.

EDIT: Okay, I found a photo.

200751619222_ice_tray.jpg
<br />

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom