I did have a good long Weekend

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Darley

Darley

I say long weekend as we celebrating the queen Birthday and an extra RDO ( by me ) is alway welcome :biggrin:, so I when after work ( after 11 PM for 2 hours :eek: ) and all monday day in the shop and here's what come out of it. Still have 2 to come:wink:

Thanks for looking and commenting

Artist pen Banksia pod in Pumking:biggrin: pressurised at 70 PSI

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

CB Vista from the last GB nice and easy to turn

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

Feathers Sierra, this blank is from JohnU is work is realy nice

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

Attachments

• ARTIST2.jpg
    ARTIST2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 352
  • ARTIST4.jpg
    ARTIST4.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 348
  • CBP1.jpg
    CBP1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 344
  • CBP2.jpg
    CBP2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 351
  • FEATHER2.jpg
    FEATHER2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 346
  • FEATHER3.jpg
    FEATHER3.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 347
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cnirenberg

Well done. I like the contrasting colors in the Bansia pod. How difficult is it to turn (with or without the resin impreganated inside)?

bruce119

Nice Serge

I like your Banksia Pod it's a bit different then the ones I got. You got a lot more smaller holes and mine have fewer larger holes. I like yours.

The CB pen looks good if you use the Vista kit supplied don't be afraid to turn B to B as long as you don't go below the larger clip end .551 you are fine.

The feather looks great also I see you took that B to B looks good. I have boxes of feathers also left over from my rod building days. I have played around with them but time is my enemy.

Everything look great you do good work.

Darley

Thanks for your nice comments,

cnirenberg and Bruce, Banksia pod are dense and hard flower core lots of shrapnel when starting to turn then the fluffy stuf ( I would sugest to wear a mask when turning them ), different type of banksia pod those with bigger holes are not so good for turning but I supose that for casting is OK

I do have members asking question for my Artist pen and will post later, Thanks again

Top Bottom