Hunter's Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mobrackett

mobrackett

This is the first time I showed any of the pens I have done and need to thank a whole lot of you. I started turning the last of March and my wife and I are having a ball. I have a lot of pens made and ready to show off a little at a time. We are working on our web site, photos and everything that I have learned on this web site. Any comments welcome. It's the only way to learn. Thanks Mark

Attachments

• 30-06 antler (2).jpg
    30-06 antler (2).jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 610
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scott

Hi Mark!

I'm not usually into cartridge pens, but I have to say that it looks like you have done a really good job on this pen! I think you will do well with this kind of pen as long as you keep the quality of your pens at this level.

I'm glad you have your Wife involved! It can sure be a lot of fun when you work together on something! Good for both of you!

Scott.

altaciii

I have done many cartridge pens for hunters like that, but like most of the posts above, I have the same question. Where did you get the clip and does it come in nickle plating? It really compliments the pen and makes it a complete hunters pen.

workinforwood

Looks great from over here in Michigan, although you missed the Doe in my yard eating the corn! I haven't seen that clip before like everyone else. I wish you all the luck with your future business adventure!

mobrackett

Thank you everyone for all the kind comments on my first posting. My wife Barb and I are just loving the art of pen turning and enjoy the looks and comments we receive. I found the clips from PSI (Pen State Inc) and I found it in gold plating only.
Thank you all very much again. Mark

Top Bottom