HUGE THANK YOU

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rsmith

I just recieved my latest order from Exotics today and am speechless. My order this time was less than a hundred dollars, and what I recieved was a flat rate box bursting at the seams. I helped them out with something very small with my last order, and it seems they unnecessarily set out to repay that favor, and they have just made my day...
Dawn and Ed, THANK YOU for the GREAT service and selection as ALWAYS. I do a little happy dance every time I get one of their boxes in the mail:biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
To keep things in perspective, Rob's order (before this last one) was shipped with packing material including a "thumb drive" that had all the Service Manuals for hundreds of models of copiers. Rob quietly sent back the thumb drive (8gb).

A) Most people would never have SEEN the little devil in the packing.
B) Having seen it, he did not CALL or Write, he just RETURNED it, on his dime.
So,
Dawn expressed our appreciation in the manner we enjoy most---FREEBEES!!!!!!

MORAL: ALWAYS check your packing!! If we have included "Loose pieces" from the service desk and you RETURN them----well, we DO appreciate your help!!!!

Thanks again, Rob-- it really was OUR pleasure!!!!

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Reminds me of the time I opened a box from Exotics and found a Ricoh MP2000SPF copier inside. Was I suppose to return that? I thought it was a freebee.

seamus7227

MAJOR PROPS TO DAWN AND ED FOR THEIR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!! THERE REALLY ISN'T ENOUGH GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THEM!

:star::star::star::star::star:'S TO EXOTICBLANKS.COM

rsmith

Reminds me of the time I opened a box from Exotics and found a Ricoh MP2000SPF copier inside. Was I suppose to return that? I thought it was a freebee.

haha, no s... there was a thread that someone started around the same time about trying to put a flash drive into a pen. At first I actually thought, hey they have components to mess around with now, and actually spent a minute trying to figure out how I was going to incorporate it into a cap...I guess i'm glad I looked at what was on it first:biggrin:

Top Bottom