AceMrFixIt

Comments welcome.

Attachments

• soldpens 032.jpg
    soldpens 032.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 362
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jdmacdo

not bad... just a couple of comments - the background color tansition was the first thing I saw, if there is a way to reduce the transition, it would give more focus to the pen. Also, the top of the clip looks a little fuzzy, I think there is more detail there that I just can't see...

Hope these commnets help...

AceMrFixIt

not bad... just a couple of comments - the background color tansition was the first thing I saw, if there is a way to reduce the transition, it would give more focus to the pen. Also, the top of the clip looks a little fuzzy, I think there is more detail there that I just can't see...

Hope these commnets help...

What do you mean by background color tansition? The blue too much?

seamus7227

Since you want comments, I think you should turn your pen sideways (perpendicular)to the camera rather than straight on. Set the camera on macro, and snap a few shots!Oh and change your background color to Army green! LOL :)

rej19

Rick, he may be referring to the crease or joint running horizontal in your backdrop. A smooth backdrop would not take away from your pen. Which looks good.

knifecut

You need more light on the left side of the pen to avoid the shadow being cast from the right.

There shouldn't be color difference in the background. The floor of the tent having more light cast on it gives the background color a two tone look. Plus you'll want to avoid the horizontal line where the floor meets the back wall.

Top Bottom