Hello fellow craftsmen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hello everyone, my name is Richard. Some of you may actually already know me as jcapanna's assistant. I handled the web side of things for him, and prepared blanks for many of you on here.

Web development, and woodworking are my passion. I got my first computer when I was 13 (now 29) and really enjoyed web development. As I got older, local businesses started asking me to do small projects for them. I eventually met a local guy who needed web exposure. He made all sorts of custom wood boards for things like chess, and checkers etc. After working with him, and seeing the amount of attention to detail he put into each of his creations I started to find a love for woodcraft. I started refurbishing old wood furniture I found for free online, and locally to make enough money to start putting together my own shop. My first real paid gig in the realm of woodworking was a commision on a poker table. Today I mainly do woodworking projects as a hobby for family and friends.

I try to help other woodworkers get exposure, or help with their own websites. I have also really been into blank making, there is just something about getting to see all the different species that I just really enjoy.

Anyways, thanks for having me.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Good to know. Welcome from NJ. I too love working with the various species of wood out there and only touch a tiny portion of what mother nature supplies.

Top Bottom