Happy Birthday Russianwolf!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PR_Princess

Happy Birthday Mike!!!!!

images

I hope there is still some cake left when you get home!!!

:cake::cake::cake::party:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Mike,

I don't like surprise parties, either.

But going half-way around the world to avoid one is pretty "extreme"!!

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
IN ASIA!!!

hewunch

Unfortunately, his birthday was yesterday... (international date line).
Happy Belated birthday :)

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
All the best Mike, whenever it is or was???:biggrin: But I reckon a day or two either way won't make much differance to someone of your ripe old age:tongue:

IPD_Mrs

Lillian wasn't ab;e to make the trip, so they are driving her crazy. I had to visit with her family by myself and try to convince her parents to come to the States for a visit.

I guess I didn't realize Lillian didn't go with you. Man will you owe her big when you get home. :biggrin: Back rubs, laundry and dishes come to mind. :eek:

Russianwolf

Lillian wasn't ab;e to make the trip, so they are driving her crazy. I had to visit with her family by myself and try to convince her parents to come to the States for a visit.

I guess I didn't realize Lillian didn't go with you. Man will you owe her big when you get home. :biggrin: Back rubs, laundry and dishes come to mind. :eek:

Oh sure, I have a thing about petite asian women (I married one after all) and she sends me into the heart of petite asian women country to go talk to convince her parents to come to the States because she can't travel. It's called cruelty to dumb animals man.:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Top Bottom