Guess what this is?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

Here is a reject for the contest. My astute critics could not figure out what this was and what I was trying to create. So I decided to reject it and work on plan D. If you guess correctly, you win nothing. But I do have some job openings for some new critics, I fired my others! Anthony

2004118185356_DSC00778.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WoodChucker

First, stop using words I have to look up (astute) [:D]

I don't have a clue what your plan was, but it's a cool looking pen.

R.T.

wayneis

It looks like Hut Mica Pearl, I did a Black Pearl blank that ended up looking about the same color wise. I can't tell if it is segmented or not but it does look as though it is.

Wayne
I voted, did you?

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
My imagination must have gone haywire but it looks like it could have been a snake..kinda maybe...
and I hate snakes, but I think the pen looks nice...

JohnPayton

Vern

The center material looks to be Crushed Silver Acrylester on a slimline kit but as to what it might be..... I ain't got a clue! A fish bat for tiny fish???

Vern

PenWorks

Okay, so maybe I should have fired the designer, but hey, you can't fire yourself, can you?
This was suppose to be a golf pen, Bev was on the right track, the crushed silver inlace(Vern)
was suppose to represent the stepped shaft of a golf club, the black pearl (wayne) represented the grip & hosel. The base when rotated is from the most feard cactus plant for golfers, a jumping cholla cactus. The pen stood in the base and the white polymer clay was a golf ball. Thanks for lookin & playin. Fish, shrimp, egg ? What do you guys smoke at night LOL Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom