Great time in the shop today.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CaptG

Eric (Buzzzz4) and David (ghostrider) stopped in for a little laser work. Had a great time and shared a few ideas. Hope they stop in again soon. Oh yea, Eric left behind a great looking oversized cherry pit blank. :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mapster

Very cool, I bet you guys did some wild stuff. I bet your shop is killer cool also. Always fun having some company around!

Buzzzz4

We had a fantastic time! Thanks again for your hospitality. As always, I end up staying just a wee bit longer than originally planned. As soon as I have the pens done from the laser work, I will post them so you can see the results. I think we are going to need to start up a SW Michigan Chapter soon.

ghostrider

Definitely a great time, and thanks again for the hospitality and generosity. I felt like a kid in a candy store watching Gary and Eric work with the laser, admiring the collection he has, as well as his handiwork. I couldn't wait to show off my knife to some of my fellow collectors, and Eric was kind enough to photo it for me as soon as we got back to his place. I'm also looking forward to turning those blanks you gave me as I've never tried the CF before.

SDB777

This topic certainly needs a few photo's.....

Some of the best times in the shop go un-photo'd(sometimes that is best)!!!

Scott (pop-a-top my friends) B

Top Bottom