Gotta love the snow days...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rsmith

rsmith

Well, we currently have about 30 inches here and we are expecting about 8 more by this evening. Nothing better to to than spend some time in the shop, huh? Red Tru-Stone with closed end and SS fittings. It's hard to tell from the photo, but the CB is just a stering ring, to give more continuity throughout when closed. If planned a little better I would have done the same around the clip/finial, but it was too late after I assembled it. Not sure if I love the shape, but the extra material on either end of the body weight it very evenly which was important because it is a FP, and it is actually very comfortable to hold. All-in-all, I guess it's functional, still gotta work on those photo uploads though:rolleyes: As always, comments and honest criticism are appreciated, it's the only way to improve :highfive:
1_trustone_red.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rsmith

Yep, the snow sucks, if this is global warming then I'm buying myself a bigger car :rolleyes: But at least with this much, and my weekend show canceled, I actually have an excuse to not be a productive member of society today, therefore giving me some time to play:biggrin:

jasontg99

I am not a fan of the shape, but excellent execution on the finish. I still don't understand how people can finish pens like this. I always (unintentionally) sand the sharp angles away. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom