Got a little shop time today

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Travlr7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travlr7

Got to get a little time in the shop and needed to make some give-backs, thank-yous, and a gift.

The first two pictures are of a giveback. Some friends gave me two big chunks of wood they thought might be Walnut, however it turned out to be Cedar.

Cedar_Goblet_1.JPG

Cedar_Goblet_2.JPG

This is of three Cherry pens I'm sending to three gentlemen who donated items we will be able to auction off with the proceeds going to Central Illinois Childrens Hospital.

Three_Cherry_Gift_Pens.jpg

The final Picture is my first try at a no band slimline. I have a sister-in-law in Philly who is involved with opening a deli/ lunchroom at the V.A. Center. The name of the Deli is "The Purpleheart Cafe'" so I thought this pen was appropriate.

Purpleheart_pen_for_Cathy.jpg

Hope they all like them and thanks for lookin',

Bruce[wink]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Travlr7

I guess I can't be tooooo hard on them. They did give me the piece of Walnut that produced the Ring Box I showed earlier.

I expect to take another look in that pile, to see what else might be waiting to be burned up. I know there is at least one more piece of the Cedar - Probably some more Walnut, too.

Bruce[;)]

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
Very thoughtful, and very nice work...

...pens look really nice...but there is no wood that I cherish more than a cedar bowl..and you did and exquisite job on it..![:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom