*** Ended *** Flash Sale 12 Hours Only - 5 Annular Twist Pen Kits - Mix-n-Match - Cracker Jack Surprise

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lathemaster

Need to move some kits - so here we go
12 Hour Flash Sale for 5 Annular Twist Pen Kits - your choice of platings
with a Cracker Jack surprise in your shipment.
5 Kits for $42.00 + shipping

This kit with its sleek industrial look and clean lines, it is a real head turner.
The precision-cut knurled finish diamond pattern on the tip and end cap provides a comfortable feel and writing experience.
Would look great in our 3D printed toolbox pen case. ( For Reference Only )
Kits available:
#3142 - Gunmetal ( 5 )
#3149 - Gold ( 5 )
#3151 - Chrome ( 5 )
Sale starts when posted and ends 9 pm EDT Monday June 24th or when all 15 kits are sold
Winner pays $5.50 shipping
Bushings available for $3.50
flash-sale-sign-2.jpgBP142#-CHR Pen Kit Image No Watermark.pngBP142#-G Pen Kit Image No Watermark.pngBP142#-GM Pen Kit No Watermark.pngcrackerjackpacket-2.jpgToolbox_Generic_Open_TRL_Officer_Pen_2225.png

penicillin

Time limited flash sales like this one are stupid. I just found this post, three days late.

If the OP thinks this tactic will get me to check their website often, hoping to find another flash sale, they are mistaken. I did not look now, and have no plans to look in the future, either. They lost me as a customer. Maybe bumping the thread will find them someone else willing to deal with them.

TonyL

Time limited flash sales like this one are stupid. I just found this post, three days late.

If the OP thinks this tactic will get me to check their website often, hoping to find another flash sale, they are mistaken. I did not look now, and have no plans to look in the future, either. They lost me as a customer. Maybe bumping the thread will find them someone else willing to deal with them.
Aside from the flash sale discussion, I have the forum bookmarked to open on the "New Posts" or "What's New" page.

Top Bottom