First Polaris!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from kkwall

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkwall

Hi All,

This is the first time I did one of these polaris/patriot pens.

I had a bit of a mental block when it came to putting it together. Couldn't figure it out at all, so ended up having a look at a diagram. (Good old Craft Supplies USA)

The wood is Spalted Burr Beech. I am not sure about the pen itself???? Will wait to see if anyone will buy one!

200753115050_Sp%20Beech%20Polaris.jpg

200753115131_Sp%20Beech%20Polaris%203.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rifleman1776

I like everything except the photography. Try using a less distracting background and one closer in shade (not color) to the pen. See how the bottom washed out against the white background? Otherwise, good work.

kkwall

Cheers everyone![:D]

Frank, you are certainly right. Having tried different background colours, it helps to have something in a darker tone.

Mark, the style is growing on me, they are easy to make, but they could be a good everyday pen.[:)]

Texatdurango

I think you will find that the pen is a popular one. My lady friends all love the weight and size and have chosen this over Sierras and other small twist style pens.

Ditto the image, the last photo looks like the clip has red highlights. What is that mark on the clip? Looks like a T over an N. I've never seen that marking on an Atlas or Polaris pen.

George

sfines

Originally posted by Texatdurango
Ditto the image, the last photo looks like the clip has red highlights. What is that mark on the clip? Looks like a T over an N. I've never seen that marking on an Atlas or Polaris pen.

George

The TN logo means it's a Titanium kit, and not a gold one.

kkwall

Steve,

I am glad that you pointed that out, as I didn't have a clue what the TN was!!![:I]

My Wife has seen it, and loves it..and here was me thinking it was more of a man's pen![:D] I am starting to like the kit more and more.[:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom