Feb 5 Bash Notes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

As you have probably already noticed, I did away with the "stickys". They just seemed to clutter things up and made it a little too hard to maneuver around in the Bash Planning Forum. If there is a thread that you would like "stickied", just let me know.

Also, after just four days of trying to monitor the Bash Forum I've come to the realization that I don't know how Curtis and Jeff do it. It's almost impossible to keep up with every post that's made.

If Cav and I happen to miss something important .... please don't hesitate to email us.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
As you have probably already noticed, I did away with the "stickys". They just seemed to clutter things up and made it a little too hard to maneuver around in the Bash Planning Forum. If there is a thread that you would like "stickied", just let me know.

Also, after just four days of trying to monitor the Bash Forum I've come to the realization that I don't know how Curtis and Jeff do it. It's almost impossible to keep up with every post that's made.

If Cav and I happen to miss something important .... please don't hesitate to email us.

They are aliens and have cloned themselves. :biggrin:

Top Bottom