Feb. 28 Trivia Question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
IAP 2011 BIRTHDAY BASH TRIVIA CONTEST-28 FEB QUESTION

Welcome
to the Final day of this year's
IAP TRIVIA CONTEST !!!

We will aim to start each daily contest by 12 noon ET on a given day; but TriviaMeister schedules may necessitate earlier or later starting times. Regardless of the starting time, you will have until noon ET of the following day to email your answer for the contest question. Please be sure to include your IAP screen name with your answer so we know who you are.

All entries "postmarked" before noon ET of the contest closing day will be placed in a hat(electronic hat, actually) and two winners selected. The winners will be the first entry selected at random that is valid and have the correct answer to the contest question. The winner will be announced on contest closing day at 8 P.M. ET (or thereabouts as the TriviaMeister's schedule permits) and the decision of the TriviaMeister will be final.

Email your answer to: trivia@penturners.org

Please show the date and name of the contest in the subject line of your email entry i.e., 28 FEB Trivia. You can copy/paste the preceeding. (This saves time for the TriviaMeister in processing entries.) Also be sure to include your screen name with your answer!!

The prize you will be competing for today is:

TBD - Two winners selected by random daily.

!!!!!***HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK***!!!!!

Question for day 28.....

What is the date of the latest version of IAP Wood & Alternative Materials Chart?
Email your answer to: trivia@penturners.org

Please show the date and name of the contest in the subject line of your email entry i.e., 28 FEB Trivia. You can copy/paste the preceeding. (This saves time for the TriviaMeister in processing entries.) Also be sure to include your screen name with your answer!!

Note: "Laundry list" entries that include several possible alternative answers are "NOT" acceptable. Submit only one answer per question or question part(if there is a multi-part question) unless the question specifically asks for multiple answers. Thanks.

The TriviaMeisters have decided there will be "NO" limit on the number of times any one person can win a prize. If you know your stuff and are lucky in the draw, you could win as many as 28 prizes!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

arioux

Well, the last one. I've been in every single day and so far only two bad answer. Not bad for a "loser" :)

Mabe it's time to say thanks to Christopher and his bunch of friends for doing this year bash trivia.

Thanks gang and see you next year.

kinggabby

They have all done a wonderful job . From Jeff our all mighty leader down to all who have joined in the festivities. Don't have money enough to send thank you notes to everyone. SO you all have to enjoy this one I am posting right here right now. THANK YOU

markgum

Great job Chris and the rest of the Triva Team. Thanks for putting up with us rebels and making us learn more about the IAP Site we visit often.

bnoles

I'm in 'till the end and then I plan on running for office (president of the losers club) :beat-up:

Thanks to all the IAP team for a wonderful Bash!

Top Bottom