Experience ...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

pnctar

Guess this is how you get it. Started turning a Woodcraft Euro kit yesterday and hadn't used these bushings before. Well I forgot to put on the tenon sizing bushing and was happily turning away when it dawned on me that the top of the pen seemed a little small.:([B)] Sure enough, had turned it down to the size of the tenon.[:0] Well ... tried to put on the thinking cap and ended up with a "long" slimline.:) This is made of Holy Land Olive with a walnut center band. Now back to the "stubby" euro. Good thing these 7mm kits are so forgiving.

Image Insert:
2004717163636_Olive.jpg

20.21KB

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

melogic

Steve,
It looks great. That was good thinking, making a long slim line from a Euro. I also started out with the Euro kit from Woodcraft. I have had a lot of success with these. I have also had tremendous success with the European desk set (pen, pencil, letter opener, magnifying glass). Keep up the good work!

Daniel

This pen is no longer a mistake. it is now a highly customized one of a kind herloom creation. (say that three times relly fast)
and you charge extra four all four of them[:)]
great save, looks good
It's not how perfect you are it's how well you cover up your mistakes.

melchioe

Hear Hear, daniel! Fixing issues (whether my own fault or a weird kit/instructions) is one of the things that is the most fun to complete (maybe not fun immediately upon discovery), and when it's done well, it can be the source of some nice discoveries.

-e-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom