Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

keithkarl2007

Just received stuff i ordered from Exotic blanks a couple of days ago. Now I don't mind buying items from them but when they throw in freebies like a HRB blank and a Blue Sapphire Lucite blank, they just know that I'm gonna have to go and buy a special kit for them also. Do they not know there is a recession over here too :rolleyes: Thanks a lot guys. :biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mapster

Yeah, it is Christmas every time you receive a package from them. You never know what they are going to toss in there. Always gets me excited to find out!

D.Oliver

Those freebies really make the day don't they? The last time I orded it was for one item (maybe 2, I don't recall) and they still included a freebie. Just one of the many things that makes them great.

keithkarl2007

Those freebies really make the day don't they? The last time I orded it was for one item (maybe 2, I don't recall) and they still included a freebie. Just one of the many things that makes them great.

Agreed. Last Crimbo I received a package and didn't know who it was from. Inside was a card from Ed and Dawn and one of Jeff's Punk guitar blanks that I am still afraid to turn.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
The quality of their Freebee blanks always amazes me. I buy from them for their pricing and customer service. Dawn has even produced blanks to my specific specifications, just for me so I can fill orders with a specific school color combination. And then I get top quality freebees to boot. It just doesn't get any better.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thank you to all of you!!

The good news is we enjoy what we are doing!! And, since we are here until 10 PM, seven days a week, that is a very GOOD thing!!

We appreciate the kind comments and the nice notes we get on some of the orders---you guys (and our ladies) can get QUITE creative!!

Keep on ordering!! We'll make more!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Dawn & Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom