Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Phunky_2003

I recently placed my 2nd order with exotic blanks. I had a customer needing a zebra pen. When I first looked they were out, before looking elsewhere I contacted Dawn who had the shipment in and was in the process of updating things.

I recieved my order with 2 freebies! Which definately dont come from a junk pile. These are top notch blanks! Although I am extremely grateful for the extras. I came away with more respect and admiration for Dawn and Ed for the customer service recieved. With what you see or hear about in recent times, it's a pleasure to deal with folks who care about you and what your doing.

I'll definately be returning for more orders in the future!

seamus7227

I agree to that as well! I have been dealing with them for over a year now and I absolutely love everything they have to offer. There's great customer service, an excellent product line that's affordable, and fast shipping! I give them:star::star::star::star::star: rating!

PenMan1

Exotic Blanks is a great vendor with excellent customer service and wonderful products. We are lucky to have their active participation in the IAP.

Top Bottom