Eeni, Meenie, Minei, Churchills

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

PenWorks

Was playing around with shortening the Churchill pen. I never post my pens (almost never) but some folks just have to post or they won't even consider buying it. I think the Churchill is to big of a pen to post and write comfortably, so here is a regular size Churchill and a smaller one and a smaller one. I like the smallest pen, feels good when posted. Basically, the FP by itself is almost to small to hold without posting, about the size of a small Havana FP. All pens in Black Rose Italian lucite. Thanks for taking a look and any thoughts you have. :)

Attachments

• churchill_closed.jpg
    churchill_closed.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 272
  • churhills_open.jpg
    churhills_open.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 237
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
WOW, EXPERIMENTAL pens in LUCITE.

We can tell who is successful around HERE!!!!

Anthony, I think the pen LOOKS too short. But then, people buy pens to WRITE with, and it could be really GREAT for writing. In short, if you think it will sell, it's a GREAT idea.

LUCITE, wow!!!

johnnycnc

Nice work, I like the looks of Meenie; it's an aesthetical improvement
over stock length for me.
Shorty looks too short,as if it's growth was stunted.
But, all are gorgeous!:biggrin:

PenWorks

The Meenie is actually long enough to hold and write without posting and makes for a good comprimise.

Ed I always use good materials for my experiments, you never know when it just might work out. :) But I also have the nicest looking pile of scraps :eek:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The Meenie is actually long enough to hold and write without posting and makes for a good comprimise.

Ed I always use good materials for my experiments, you never know when it just might work out. :) But I also have the nicest looking pile of scraps :eek:

Oh, I understand that, Anthony. I had one that worked once!!!

Created a GORGEOUS pen from poplar.:smile-big::smile-big:

Top Bottom