DONATION DRAWING WINNERS!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
We had 126 entries. My sincere thanks to you all.

HERE is a video I recorded while drawing the winners last night (175Meg wmv - right click and save..)

I've abbreviated the prize descriptions below. HERE is the full list.

Winners, please email me (click on the "email poster" icon in this post) your shipping address. Note your member name and the prize you won in the email. We'll begin getting prizes out ASAP. Please be patient, we have a lot of shipping to do!

HERE THEY ARE!

Jet Mini Lathe: rangair94
Beall Collet Chuck package: Tanner
Wolverine Grinding System: johncrane
Emperor Kit: skiprat
Blank Assortment: MesquiteMan
Beall Buffing System: Geo in Winnipeg
Huffman Vise: Ptolemy
Cactus Blanks: gerryr
Imperial Kit: Penworks
Gold Nib: OldGisser
Oneway Gift Certificate: jb_pratt
Shaving Brush Heads: JimGo
Loseby DVD: its_virgil
Glaser Tool Package #1: RogerGarrett
Glaser Tool Package #2: kent4him
Glaser Tool Package #3: jjenk020
Glaser Tool Package #4: airrat
Glaser Tool Package #5: Kemosabe62
Live Center: Monty
Live Center: lwalden
Live Center: twhom

NCWoodworker

Congrats, all! And thanks to everyone who put this 'bash' together. I really enjoyed coming out to the site over the past month and seeing all the activity...there was always something going on...GREAT JOB!

Chris

PenWorks

and my streak continues........:)
Thanks for a fun month.

If Jimgo and oldgisser email your shipping address, I will get your prizes out.
Well, i'll think about Jim's :D

RogerGarrett

I'm really glad to have been able to donate - the prize is just a bonus in my mind. But........since you're giving prizes away - thanks!:D

Thanks for the fun Jeff!

Best,
Roger Garrett

clewless

Congratulations to all. I won a trivia contest so I'm not TOTALLY envious[:p][:p]

Thanks to Jeff and the moderators for all of their hard work to keep IAP a vibrant site.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Don (it's virgil) winning Paul Loseby's video is the funniest part of the contest. They are wonderful friends! Congrats, Don. You can send that extra video to me if you want! :D

Originally posted by gerryr

I think my karma must be off, I never win anything.[:0]

While I didn't win any of the prizes either, I feel that we are all winners for having this wonderful site!

Congrats to the prize winners and a big THANK YOU to Jeff and everyone else that keep this site up! :)

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Oh well, there's always next year. Congratulations to all the winners a thank you to all who donated prizes and time.

Anyone for a second chance pool? A drawing for losers?

its_virgil

Anthony and Bill will be glad I didn't win the lathe. I can now put my tool cabinet back where I had cleaned a spot for it. Paul and I are great friends and I'm delighted to have a copy of his dvd.

THANKS! to all who had a part in this birthday celebration. It was a fun month. The contests were great as were the prizes. A special thanks to those who had a direct part in the contests and prize shipping. Thanks to the vendors who donated prizes. Thanks to those who donated $$$ to help keep our PenTurning home open. And a very very special thanks to Jeff for overseeing this great place and to Scott for his behind the scenes help. Happy Birthday IAP!
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Originally posted by DCBluesman

Don (it's virgil) winning Paul Loseby's video is the funniest part of the contest. They are wonderful friends! Congrats, Don. You can send that extra video to me if you want! :D

bnoles

Congrats to all winners and a large thanks to Jeff and the gang for a great Bash. It was a wonderful month and a lot of fun.

A special thanks to all the vendors for their part as well.

I feel like I am the real winner here from all that I have learned from this forum and the members who have helped by sharing their knowledge with others.

alamocdc

Originally posted by DCBluesman

I agree, Lou, I'm still LMAO. Sorry, Don!:D

Oh, and congratulations to all the winners!!!!!

DocStram

WOW! I've never seen so many people in IAP this early on a Thursday afternoon! I just watched the video of Jeff doing the drawing. I'm having the photo lab make enlargements .... was that my name he put back in the hat? ;)

I know this sounds like a cliche ... but, I really feel like we're all winners. The Birthday Bash was lots of fun. I've become addicted to the Daily Trivia Contest. Even losing became fun. Just read the hilarious posts in the "I Am A Loser" thread.

GaryMGg

Bob *BNoles* said it well; I've gained so much more than I've contributed. Without getting a single prize, I still came away a huge winner.
Thanks to our hosts and the sponsors. Congrats to all the prize winners.
Better luck next time to all the proud members of TCIAALC including me. :)
Thanks to all the individuals who work hard keeping things running, take time to share their knowledge or answer questions, and make this forum possible -- even Al Gore, that guy who invented the interweb. [:p]

- G -

DocRon

Congrarts to all the winners, even tho it did not include me:(. Glad I could help with the upkeep of the site. you guys do a great job!
Doc Ron

arioux

Congrats to all the winners, i'm really really really happy for you. No, no, i mean it, i'm really happy. Yes yes, i'm happy for you. Not jalous at all, just a very happy man. Really happy for you, lathe winner, beal collet winner, sharpenning jig winner, buffing weel winner and ....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh![V]

Serioussly, this was a great mounth (beside, i won a nice pound of sanding paper :D)

A big thanks to all those that helped making this mounth a special one, and specially Jeff, we will never say it anough, you site is the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Alfred

johncrane

WOW l have been very lucky to win a great prize! thanks to you Jeff and all our members and a big thanks to the suppliers and members that donated some great prizes its been a great 4 weeks of fun thank you very much .:D

I actually won something!!:D Thank you Jeff (and the others in the background) for all the hard work you do to keep this site up and running. If it wasn't for this site I doubt I would be enjoying this addiction they call making pens today.[:eek:)]
Thanks to everyone else that has contributed to the running of this site over the past 3 years. Let's make this next year even better!!

Kemosabe62

Hey great, I am very honored to receive a prize. Now I can put my pocket knife back where it belongs...in my POCKET!

Even so, I'm glad to have contributed. I love this place.

cd18524

At least I will be able to enjoy IAP while drinking coffee out of my new mug. That alone makes me feel like a winner. Congrats to the winners.
Thanks to all who donated.

Chris

Top Bottom