Disappointed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DozerMite

Banned
I purchased my QCTP from LMS and waited anxiously for a week. When it arrived, the sleeve for the post was too large and didn't fit inside the post.
I thought maybe I was doing something incorrectly (pretty self explanitory assembly), so I called them.
I spoke with Chris and he said he would send the replacement parts. Their site said I should receive an email with tracking info.
I haven't received an email and almost a week later... still no parts.
I would have thought that a defect would warrant better attention than this. Customer service:bad:

I think my money may be better spent elsewhere.

Although I shouldn't have to check-up on a defective part replacement that has already been paid for....
I am going to contact them again.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

omb76

What is a QCTP and who is LMS? I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems. It's very disappointing when you're anxiously awaiting something only to have it arrive damaged/wrong/missing parts, etc.

DozerMite

Banned
I emailed LMS and their response was that they contacted the manufacturer and the manufacturer hasn't responded.:rolleyes:
LMS should have sent me the replacement parts as I was told and they deal with the manufacturer.:mad: They should have followed up on this and got the parts to me. I've been waiting for these parts for over a week now.

I will NOT be ordering from them again!! I will NOT recommend them either!

DozerMite

Banned
I've sent them another email... waiting for a response.

The reason I decided to use LMS is the reviews I've read about the good service, fast shipping, etc. I could have purchased the same item from another company at a lower cost.

It only takes one bad experience... then I find another source. There is too much competition in this economy.
Customer service should be priority.

manatee

Maybe they sent you the one I returned last month for the exact same problem! The replacement Chris sent works fine. Don't feel to bad, I just received a Gunsmith G4003g lathe from Grizzly that had extensive damage from apparently being dropped during shipment. They picked it up yesterday and are sending me a replacement. What a PAIN!

Top Bottom