Cream Swirl from the Princess

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

Another Emperor in Bakelite. This one I got from Dawn about a year ago.
All comments good bad or ??
IMG_1833-1.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
You know, I've never turned any of it(generally I'm too cheap to buy it) but I'm thinking I need to break down and find a stick to try. I like it.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
THAT was the batch that WAS!!!

We had no idea how rare that find actually was.

GREAT Pen--price it high, it can't be replaced. (so far)

OKLAHOMAN

Ed the one thing I've never been accused of is underpricing my pens:wink:. When you had them I stocked up, know a good thing when I see it. Robert, the picture never left, you need to stop drinking that gator juice:rolleyes::biggrin:.

bgibb42

That is gorgeous!!! They (Exotic) had some green swirl Bakelite a while back, and I kept putting it off to buy piece. Kicking myself now seeing all these beautiful pens popping up on the site...:mad::redface:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Get it when you can!!

That is gorgeous!!! They (Exotic) had some green swirl Bakelite a while back, and I kept putting it off to buy piece. Kicking myself now seeing all these beautiful pens popping up on the site...:mad::redface:

Dawn is constantly "shopping" for bakelite. Recently, she got a good "haul", she thought. When it was delivered, most of it has a hairline crack right down the center. So, that investment (hundreds of dollars) went "down the tubes" (at least until I can figure a way to make MY pens from it).

In short, if you buy bakelite, it is fifty years old!!! Buy from Roy or Dawn or Gary and others here and you will get usable pieces. Buy from "online sellers" that you don't know and you can get a "turning challenge"---or worse!

Just a "word to the wise". Take it or leave it!

Top Bottom