Couple of cigars....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from opfoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

opfoto

For some reason they are not being attached to this post. I did get them into my album.

Here are a couple of cigars. The Cigar I listed a few days ago was actually Ebony. Sorry for the ooops.
I really like the Cigar kit. Next on the list is the Polaris.... As always Comments, Suggestions always welcome. Thanks for looking!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodpens

The picture is 113k. I think the limit for posting in a forum is 90k. You would have to shrink it a little to upload it into a forum. However, you can open it from your photo album, right click the picture and select properties. Then, highlight and copy the complete path and file name. Go back to your post in the forum and edit your message. Press the INSERT IMAGE button. Then, put your cursor between the [ img ] and the [ /img ] and paste the path to your file.

Your pens look very nice!

opfoto

Thanks guys for the comments... I have tried a number of times with another file that is only 40k or so... Go figure.

The top one is Chechen....
the bottom one is the BOW....

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Marc--there are 3 requirements for pictures to work in posts. 1) Less than 90K. 2) Alpha-numeric characters only in the filename...no spaces or special characters. 3) Must be a JPEG (.jpg) file.

opfoto

Lou.... I have tried to use a 41k jpeg file. The name of the file is Chechen <u><b>&</b></u> Bow Cigars. Do you think the & is causing the Problem???

20053313411_Chechen%20BOW%20Cigars.jpg

Lesson well learned... The & sign in the original file name is what caused the problem!!! Sorry everyone...

JimGo

Very pretty Marc! That BOW sure is a nice looking wood. I got some from North East Specialty Lumber Supply as part of a larger order, and can't wait to give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom