Corian pen holder

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from elody21

Status
Not open for further replies.

elody21

I wanted to make a pen holder that was softer in looks than the clear acrylic one. Since I have a surplus of corian that was my choice. I love the way the dark pens look against the soft beige color. I plan on making a dark brown one for lighter pens.

2006126144243_corianpenstand.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Firefyter-emt

Alice was nice enough to try very hard to get me the shapes and everything to copy her design as well.

I made a copy of hers for a show last weekend and after drilling the holes in the top, a new stand idea came about from the scrap cutoff..

Carpet tape 2 pieces togather, lay out the shape and drill holes, then cut out the arc inbetween the holes and there you go!

I credit Alice for this design as well seeing I was making a copy of hers when I got this idea.

Sorry, it's the only photo I have right now.
pen-show.jpg

byounghusband

Very cool concept Alice!! And great idea for making it Lee. I have a tone of scrap Corian. Another item added to the list of I'll-Do's (as opposed to Honey-do's)[;)]

Firefyter-emt

Thanks Alice, the show went pretty well I think. I cleared $270 and I only brought 30 pens!
The "arch" one really shows the pens nicely as they are great for a table height where you look down on the pens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom