See more from rtparso

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtparso

My first 3 freedom pens. Only 97 to go.

2005893424_3%20freedom%20pens.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Thumbs

Umm..... Maybe I'm just revealing my ignorance here again, but is there a significance to the #100 other than that is just the number of Freedom Pens that you chose to do? Is it a requirement that you ship a hundred at a time or something like that?[?]

I wanted to do some, too. But I just don't think I can do that many in any reasonable time!

rtparso

Ken Dolph who is a supplyer of corian for artists has setup a deal. He send you about 50#s of red, white, and blue corian for S&H if you will commit to making 100 pens. Other suppliers will discount slimline kits. There are otehr suppliers pitching in anyone want to list some.

Thumbs

There are a couple of other guys around here looking for red, white, and blue, also. I think for the same purpose. Could we share the Corian and the committment? And what kind of time constraints are involved?

Is that 50lbs. total or (good grief!) each? [:0] Hmm...Corian is pretty heavy so I don't know what quantity makes up 50lbs. of it but that still sounds like a lot! How does one contact this Dolph fellow?

Gary Max

Bob--you can send them one pen at a time if you want.
I am going to try and send a 100 this year myself---we are already up to 50---half way there.
If I could just get those elves to work harder.[:)]

Go to the Freedom Pen Program website using the link on the IAP homepage and also http://sawmillcreek.org/ both will help you will all questions. I sent 50 so far and will send more. The folks doing this are great to work with and are spending a lot of their personal time doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom