Collaboration

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

PenWorks

Pretty nice having Steve (Pen Artistry) move into town awhile back. He dropped off these large blanks he made for me to turn into shaving brushes. The Large one has 60 piece and the small one 42 pieces. I wouldn't have the patience for this, but they were sure fun to turn :) The large one has rosewood, wenge & maple and the smaller one has ebony, wenge & maple. Thanks Steve :cool:

Attachments

• segm_pair2.jpg
    segm_pair2.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

fernhills

They are really nice. I thought about doing more segments with the shaving brushes, but always worried about them being around so much water that it would loosen things up. Thanks for showing, i may just do one, if the pros` are doing them. Oh BTW the new razor hardware is the cats`meow. Thanks, Carl

PenWorks

I thought the same thing Carl, but Steve says there is more glue than wood :biggrin: or something like that, I may have exagerated a little bit :) But I did put about 8 coats of CA on them.

Mark

Very nice. I'm glad to hear there are no problems with the water.

Two Beautiful brushes...

akbar24601

Tony sure did a great job of putting shape and shine to those! I was excited to see how they would turn out and now even more excited having seen them! Thanks Tony for doing such a good job on them!

Hi Eric and all. I am doing fine thanks and hope that you are all doing well :) I guess you could say that I am falling under the category of spoiled because Tony let's me come and play in his workshop!

Buzzzz4

Glad to hear things are well, Steve. I'm going to have to agree with Dawn. This sounds like a dangerous combo in Scottsdale.

Top Bottom