Cigar Illusion #016

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MartinPens

MartinPens

This one is for wiset1 (Tim) who sent me an incredible piece of HRB and an Opus X band. We worked out a trade and I believe we are both happy. Here's a few pics. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Cigar Illusion #016-2669.jpg
    Cigar Illusion #016-2669.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 456
  • Cigar Illusion #016-2670.jpg
    Cigar Illusion #016-2670.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 410
  • Cigar-Illusion-#016-2671.jpg
    Cigar-Illusion-#016-2671.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 325
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

:biggrin: Yes Sir, yes sir! That is an amazing pen and who else could have done such an amazing job! I can't wait!!!

Last edited:

DSallee

Awesome cigar pen!! I'm actually blown away by this one!! WoW... One question tho... How and/or what did you make the ash with?? That looks so realistic!! Blows my mind...

Thanks for sharing...
Dave

SDB777

Does it sell with the ashtray:biggrin:

Very cool piece of timber! And you certainly turned it into a functioning piece of art!!

Scott (just don't try to re-light it) B

theartist07

An extreamly nice piece of work, mabe if we talk nice we can get a few pointers on how this is done. Beautiful pen indeed and not to mention the workmanship. Have a great day!

Jim

Leviblue

Local Chapter Leader
Martin,
You have once again made a great looking cigar pen. I've got a few labels if you need a couple, Rocy Pattels.
Awesome!!!

PaulDoug

Definitely "Hall of Fame" material! I have no idea how you do it but I sure like them. I couldn't even pick out the seam when the cap is screwed on. I can't even figure how you do that. Very awesome work.

MartinPens

Thanks everyone! I really enjoy making these. They are a real challenge at times. It isn't rocket science to make one (which is good because I stink at math) but it is a challenge to get everything lined up and perfectly round so that both cap and body piece are aligned smoothly with each thread start. Appreciate the encouraging comments.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

bensoelberg

That is a truly amazing chunk of wood. I love the figure in that. Oh yeah, what you've done with it ain't half bad either... :biggrin:

I think that one of these days, I'm going to have to convince my wife that I have a business obligation in Loma Linda.

Brooks803

Tim you're one lucky _____! Martin that's by far my fav. This one is crazy cool! I've been working on some stuff myself....not quite ready though :wink:

MartinPens

Brooks803 said:
Tim you're one lucky _____! Martin that's by far my fav. This one is crazy cool! I've been working on some stuff myself....not quite ready though :wink:

Brooks, I'm curious to see what you come up with. I would like to make a Cigar Illusion cigar out of one of your blanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Top Bottom