Chapter logo???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Hi all. I've been playing around trying to get a "So. California" chapter logo. I'm having trouble with it, though and thought I would post here to see what it looks like. What do you think?

Attachments

• IAP Chapter Logo CA_WEB.jpg
    IAP Chapter Logo CA_WEB.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 196
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Justdon83

It is the best one I have seen, so far!
Actually, it looks very good. It says we are members of the Southern Calif. Chapter of the IAP. The only suggestion I can think of is leaving "Greater L.A./So. Cal." to differentiate between other clubs that may start up in So. Cal.
Good job Cathy Sue

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
I'm working on it Don. Things are kind of busy right now. But you're right about the chapter name. Thanks

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Okay. Heres what I came up with . . . I don't know how it'll look till I post it.

Attachments

• IAP Chapter Logo CA  copy.jpg
    IAP Chapter Logo CA copy.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 197

chuckforsyth

Chapter Logo

Hi Cathy
I like the one with S0Cal the best. Like what was said at the meeting people will not think that it is just L.A. area. By the way I think that the meeting on 10-17-09 was really great
and the welcome gift that you brought for our new turner Candy was really nice of you.
Chuck

candy1land

I second that Chuck! I was very grateful for the gift I received and I am so glad I was able to meet new turners! I'm excited to be a member of this group and I look forward to the next meeting!

Candy

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
I'll put the .jpg of this So Cal Chapter Logo in here. You should be able to left click on the picture and copy it to your own pictures so you can use it - say - on business cards, name and etc.

Attachments

• IAP - So Cal Chapter color.jpg
    IAP - So Cal Chapter color.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 198
  • IAP - So Cal Chapter.jpg
    IAP - So Cal Chapter.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Top Bottom