Celtic Knot Elegant Sierra Satin Chrome/Chrome

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rkimery

rkimery

Passed Away May 3, 2022
In Memoriam
This is a pen blank from: wood128 give credit to Joe for the woodwork.

I turned this Cherry / Celtic blank into an Elegant Sierra for an Aunt that entered the army just after Korea. A lifer in the Army. She is still is working in the payroll department! She will be retiring this summer... maybe. :confused:

Tell me what you think. The camera is good enough but I have a hard time getting close up shots with it...It has no Macro function and I cannot get the shine off the CA finish to show...sorry. I think it looks much nicer that my photos.
Randy

Attachments

• Celtic PLUS.jpg
    Celtic PLUS.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 238
  • Celtic top.jpg
    Celtic top.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 224
  • Celtic Wide angle.jpg
    Celtic Wide angle.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 209
  • Celtic Freedom.jpg
    Celtic Freedom.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 215
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood128

Looks real good Randy. I am the same way about taking good pictures. Cheap camera !!! but mostly the operator . You can use PhotoShop for enhancement of your pictures , but a photo tent with proper lighting is better. Thanks for posting the pictures. Yours was the first red, white and blue rings pen blank I made. I believe the colors do not run together when finishing .

Joe

rkimery

Passed Away May 3, 2022
In Memoriam
Looks real good Randy. I am the same way about taking good pictures. Cheap camera !!! but mostly the operator . You can use PhotoShop for enhancement of your pictures , but a photo tent with proper lighting is better. Thanks for posting the pictures. Yours was the first red, white and blue rings pen blank I made. I believe the colors do not run together when finishing .

Joe

Joe
Well get to making some more! I'll need some myself.
Randy

Top Bottom