CB or no CB?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rd_ab_penman

Status
Not open for further replies.

rd_ab_penman

is the question. Which one would you, as a customer purchase?

This one without the CB has a Slimline nib with Whitetail deer antler and Euro finial and clip.
007101818724_308%20Deer%20Antler%20Cartridge%20Pen.jpg

This one with the CB has a 308 bullet as the nib with Mule deer antler and Euro Finial and clip.
1120_308%20Bullet%20Penwith%20Mule%20Deer%20Antler.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Firefyter-emt

On this one, no CB. However, there was one posted in wood that I really liked the CB on. I also think that to make the "pen" work, you need to use the bullet tip itself and not the pen kit tip. If the pen kit tip was kept, I would say that you want to make platinum only kits and powder coat the polished silver bullets until the coating matches the hardware.

I like the concept, but I am not crazy about the color diffrence in hardware. This is where the plated casings and a Rhoidum kit might work very well togather.

On this pen, I don't care for the CB, but its only because of the color mismatch between the brass and the gold CB--seems colors that close tend to "cheapen" one another, IMHO. Nice job on both pens, though!

johncrane

l think it could work but not with the euro cap end and clip,the clip end doesn't look balanced,l would use maybe a slimline cap end and ball clip with a counter sunk c/band.just my 2cents worth.[:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom