Candle sticks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from theturningcircle

Winchester, Hampshire. SO22 5LB, United Kingdom.
Haven't posted anything for quite a while due to many other turning commitments but thought you'd like to see a recently completed commission for a pair of candle sticks in bubinga and box.

Attachments

• candlesticks 009.jpg
    candlesticks 009.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Great to see you here again Ian !!!:biggrin: You are normally cruising round the world or on holiday in some exotic place!!!

It appears from the pic that there might be a light colour wood inside the 'cup'? You can just see a light edge. Or is that my imagination?:biggrin:

Look great, but then I've always been a fan:rolleyes::tongue:

Winchester, Hampshire. SO22 5LB, United Kingdom.
It appears from the pic that there might be a light colour wood inside the 'cup'? You can just see a light edge. Or is that my imagination?:biggrin:

Hi Skippy,
Nice to hear from you. You're right about the light colour inside the candle cup - it is the brass candle cup insert that by European law we have to include if the item is for sale.
The last trip abroad was to the AAW symposium at Hartford last June. I was approached by the 'Woodturning Design' journal to write an article for them and that will be included in the June edition.:biggrin:
Ian

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager

Hi Skippy,
Nice to hear from you. You're right about the light colour inside the candle cup - it is the brass candle cup insert that by European law we have to include if the item is for sale.
The last trip abroad was to the AAW symposium at Hartford last June. I was approached by the 'Woodturning Design' journal to write an article for them and that will be included in the June edition.:biggrin:
Ian

Will you be attending the symposium again this year, Ian? I'd love to meet you!!!

Top Bottom