Bullet Clicker

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

doddman70

Hey guys, I'm hoping someone my have an answer for me. I bought a couple of the bullet clickers for an order and went to make one yesterday and during assembly the the click assembly does not go through the finial assembly. in otherwords the click assembly when pushed in stays flush with the top of the finial. is there a step i have missed? or any ideas? I hope i explained this right LOL. thanks for any advice. I have contacted the supplier and waiting to hear from them but thought i would try here real fast to see if someone had a solution for me or if this is a common problem with this kit.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

doddman70

LOL Yes it did, it almost looks like i can see a small lip on the inside of the finial kinda like the hole may be a tad off center on the inside but i can't be positive on that.

MarkD

Just a guess but maybe the click mechanism is not quite square in the tube or is stuck in the tube. If it's one of the bullet clickers like I have used you can unscrew the nib and remove the refill. You can then take a dowel or a punch and gently push up on the clicker mechanism . You might want to unscrew the plunger before trying this. I have had some of these stick on me. This method had worked for me.

doddman70

Thanks Mark, I have not assembled the pen yet this all came about just putting the pieces together so i could assemble. I will try and remove the plunger and see if i can push it up through.

MarkD

Oh, if you don't have the refill and refill spring is place that could be the problem. The refill and refill spring is what holds the plunger in place.

Top Bottom