Bloodwood & Pink Ivory Cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
OK.....so I can't lay bricks either.:redface: I cut some triangles to make my first HB 360. Well, I had too much gap in the layers after two courses. So I glued the triangles together and stacked them to make SOMETHING:rolleyes: This also will take some practice. I just got in a hurry with the CA running down the pieces and, didn't get some of them rotated properly. But, it's still a pen :biggrin:

4 coats thin CA & 6 coats medium. Wet sand to 12000 MM, Novus II & Maguires Plast-X. As always, thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_0722.JPG
    IMG_0722.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_0723.JPG
    IMG_0723.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 170
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SkookumPens

Pen

Yes, it is still, a pen. That is important and most of all, you didd not give up. I am sure you learned from this and your next attempt will be better. I should post my "Just pens". Too often we are not willing to show others that we are learning. Congratulations on your pen.

Craig Chatterton
Puyallup, WA

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
nice segmenting job
Thanks Caden.

Yes, it is still, a pen. That is important and most of all, you didd not give up. I am sure you learned from this and your next attempt will be better. I should post my "Just pens". Too often we are not willing to show others that we are learning. Congratulations on your pen.

Craig Chatterton
Puyallup, WA
Thank you Craig. You're right, the next one will be better. And I don't mind showing my mistakes.

Top Bottom