Blingless Harvest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from timberbits

timberbits

Was experimenting making a Manly Sea Eagles (the team everyone loves to hate) pen for weekend (they are in the grand final).

This is a Roman Harvest without all the engravings. I substituted the engraved bits with resin to attempt to make a maroon and white pen.

The acrylic turned out more pink than maroon, but I was still pretty happy with the result.

Any comments or suggestions appreciated.

Timberbits.

Attachments

• Blingless Harvest 01.jpg
    Blingless Harvest 01.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 395
  • Blingless Harvest 02.jpg
    Blingless Harvest 02.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 226
  • Blingless Harvest 03.jpg
    Blingless Harvest 03.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 269
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Dave

I do not know what the colors are suppose to look like but from here the idea turned out very well. It opens a bunch more possibilities for a different looking kit. Could you give us a little insight on how you removed the bling parts without damaging the other parts??? Thanks and thanks for showing.

wiset1

Got to love this color combo! When I did my majestic a couple months back the IAP really took notice. Moving past a stock kit can really make a difference in the overall look and feel of the pen. You've done a great job on this one, keep pushing past the norm and have fun!!!

Here's mine done with Scarlet Rose lucite and Alt Casein:

5683154733_69f9166ed0_m.jpg

wizard

Beautiful Pen!

David,
You really did a beautiful and very creative job with that pen!!! Really like it!! Very handsome looking. It's perfect for fitting in team or school colors. It opens up a whole new set of possibilities.
Also, thank you so much for very conscientiously following up on the center band/cross threading issue and sending the new center bands for my existing kits!!!
Regards,
Doc:)

Top Bottom